Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Pro Bono Celebration
Thursday, July 26, 2012 from 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM (EDT)
To avoid the online-purchase fee, order by mail from Legal Aid of East Tennessee, 502 S. Gay St., Suite 404, Knoxville, TN 37902, or fax to (865) 525-1162.
Pay tribute to the generosity of the legal community and Celebrate Pro Bono! with Masters of Ceremonies The Hon. Sharon G. Lee and The Hon. Gary R. Wade, Justices of the Tennessee Supreme Court.
The festivities begin at 5:30 p.m. with a dinner buffet created by the culinary masters at The Square Room. An open bar will be provided compliments of Luedeka Neely Group, P.C.
While enjoying dinner, browse the eclectic selection of items available at the Silent Auction, ranging from
- a guitar personally autographed by the members of Counting Crows
- tickets to sporting events, including Luxury Suite tickets and dinner for 20 at a Smokies game, UT football, the Atlanta Falcons, and the Hard Knox Roller Girls
- original paintings, jewelry, and crafts designed by local artisans
- passes to local attractions, including Wilderness in the Smokies, Dollywood, Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies, Ober Gatlinburg Tram, Regal Cinema, the Women's Basketball Hall of Fame, and the Knoxville Museum of Art (membership)
- tickets to upcoming performances, including the Appalachian Ballet Company's December 2012 performance of The Nutcracker, Clarence Brown Theater, and the Cumberland County Playhouse,
- lunch with Mayor Madeline Rogero
- pampering, including massage, yoga and Zumba instruction, and special treatment at local salons
- food and drink from Knoxville's finest destinations, including Latitude 35, Oodles, the Bistro, the Chop House, Brazeiros, the French Market and more, along with a selection of wines, a custom package from the Beer Market, and growler and pints from the Brewery
- and much, much more!
At 6:30, Justices Wade and Lee will present awards to lawyers, a law student, and a law firm that have performed extraordinary service to low-income clients through the Pro Bono Project along with recipients of the 2011 Knoxville Bar Association Pro Bono Awards:
- Ali B. Abdelati
- Jalek Ahn
- Cecilia T. Allen
- Edwin A. Anderson
- Lauren Bennett
- William J. Carver
- Stephanie D. Coleman
- E. Catherine Cox
- Loretta G. Cravens
- Gary T. Dupler
- Donald J. Farinato
- Debra L. Fulton
- David Gall
- J. Scott Griswold
- Daniel C, Headrick
- Kenneth A. Miller
- J. Myers Morton
- William A. Mynatt, Jr.
- Carrie S. O'Rear
- T. Lynn Tarpy
- Taylor A. Williams
Please join us for a memorable evening!
When & Where
Legal Aid of East Tennessee
Sponsored by Home Federal Bank and
- Arnett, Draper & Hagood
- Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, P.C.
- Baker, O'Kane, Atkins & Thompson
- Egerton, McAfee, Armistead & Davis, P.C.
- Eldridge, Blakney & Trant, P.C.
- Frantz, McConnell & Seymour, LLP
- Hagood, Tarpy & Cox, PLLC
- Hodges, Doughty & Carson
- Holbrook, Peterson Smith PLLC
- Howard & Howard, P.C.
- Kennerly, Montgomery & Finley, P.C.
- Kramer Rayson LLP
- Leitner, Williams, Dooley & Napolitan, PLLC
- Lewis, King, Krieg & Waldrop, P.C.
- London & Amburn, P.C.
- Long, Ragsdale & Waters, P.C.
- Luedeka Neely Group, P.C.
- Paine, Tarwater & Bickers, LLP
- Ritchie, Dillard, Davies & Johnson, P.C.
- Robertson, Overbey, Wilson & Beeler
- Sobieski, Messer & Associates, PLLC
- Watson Roach Batson Rowell & Lauderback, P.L.C.
- Woolf, McClane, Bright, Allen & Carpenter, PLLC